Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

On My Way!

So I am on my way to becoming a healthy person! I woke up with this feeling in my gut that this is it! No more excuses! I actually don't miss the fast food and soda! I have been waking up easier not dreading the day. I get up get ready, get my daughter ready, make our breakfasts, eat, and out the door we go! I drop her off to school and then I head out to work out! I woke up yesterday super sore but pushed through and walked my treadmill for 30 minutes. Today I will be working out doing some serious cardio!! I actually enjoy working out for the most part...that is until I wake up the next morning feeling like I was beat by a bag full of rocks. What is the famous saying: "no pain no gain"? well if all these sore muscles means I am gaining a healthy life I will take it! It will get easier as the weeks pass so I just need to keep up the good work and dedication! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home