Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Friday, February 3, 2012

A little about me :)

So I was thinking to myself this morning that I haven't really given a back story about myself to you the readers. I grew up in Hambden Township. I am the oldest of 4 girls (yes my dad was surrounded by girls and managed to pull through just fine!) I graduated from Chardon High School in 2002. I also went to Auburn Career Center where I went for Culinary Arts and also met my husband of 7 years. We have a 5 year old daughter who is a ball of energy. In the spring and summer as a family we love to fish, cook outside, and spend lots of time at my parents house! I guess I started gaining weight in my senior year of high school, I had open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve about 3 1/2 weeks before school started. I went from a size 6/7 to a size 14 by the time graduation came. So after graduation I moved out and lived on my own and didn't exactly eat the best or exercise, and before I knew it I was married and starting a family. I have been successful in losing weight in the past it has just been a matter of keeping it off, in which you can tell I haven't been at all good about. So this time I decided it isn't just about me, it's about living a long time to see my little one grow up, graduate, go to college, and have her own life. Don't get me wrong I want to do this for myself but knowing that I have a long future with my husband and daughter that could be cut short is what keeps me going! So whenever I am thinking "jeez I don't think I can do this" I just think of all the support I have been getting and it just makes the "thin" in me work harder so it can be seen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it crystal i have alot of faith in you.

February 14, 2012 at 3:48 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home