Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My 1st weekend

Today is one of those days of the year where everyone goes crazy eating pizza, chips, dips, wings, burgers, along with the gallons of soda and beer....but not me! This year I will be loading up on fresh veggies and fruit. Don't get me wrong I am sure I will have a chip or two, but I will not be going crazy. I started out my super bowl morning with fresh strawberries, greek yogurt, and 2 egg whites. I even made myself go down to my basement, crank up my Ipod and jog for a while! I am starting  to feel quite confident that I will be able to still go to family gatherings and not have to fill up on foods I don't need. I don't expect people to work around me in the food department, that is my responsibility and I am up for the task! I have to say for this being my 1st weekend of the next few months in losing weight and working out i was expecting to to fail. Seeing myself say no to bad foods and yes to good foods has made me even more focused for the next few months! My husband went to the local farmers market and filled our fridge with strawberries, bananas, apples, spaghetti squash, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and a whole bunch more :) I can't wait for the weather to get just a little bit warmer out so I can take my daughter out for bike rides and walks to the park! I know once the temps go up I will be out and about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home