Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday

Today was a crazy day for me....I have been running around like a maniac! But the good thing is I wasn't tired after doing all my running around. I walked all over downtown Painesville in the million degree weather but I pulled through it and got everything I needed to done. I am also looking for a job so I went and filled out a ton of applications. Eating well fo rme has been going pretty well...I actually woke up this morning craving a salad. We have our next weigh in soon so I hope to pull a decent number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home