Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Monday, May 7, 2012

5/7/12

Well I really don't have much to blog about today.... I have not really been to the gym the last few days but I have been keeping up with my 2 1/2 year old nephew. We have been running around outside and enjoying the warm weather. I have noticed that i don't crave the junk food one bit..I actually craved broccoli the other day! I also have noticed that if I don't drink enough water throughout the day I get SO crabby..... I have noticed that if I eat something I really either study the nutrition values and serving sizes. The other day I met up with one of my friends and I haven't seen her in a few weeks and she was telling me how great I looked!! I think I needed that boost, it really made me feel great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home