Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Monday, June 11, 2012

:)

Today I took my daughter, niece, and nephew to Lake Farm Parks. We had such a great time waking around and seeing all of the animals!! By the time we got back to the car from our adventure the kids were all beyond tired. So as we drove home I was thinking to myself..if this had been last year I really think I would ave been just as tired as them. But the truth was, I was still raring to go!! I felt like I could have easily made a few more rounds. I have been doing pretty well eating although yesterday I had a few roasted marshmallows after dinner. I am yet to be able to go to the gym with my crazy schedule but watching my nieces and nephew keeps me on my feet for a good chunk of the day!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dennis said...

Congratulations on your new found energy. I miss feeling energetic. I am always tired. I'm about to start a new weight loss program and I am going to use that as my motivation. I'm so tired of always being tired.

June 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home