Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Monday, April 23, 2012

4/23/12

Woke up this morning, got Sofia ready for her day, packed up my gym bag, dropped Sofia off to school, and then headed to the gym! Gosh it felt so good! I peddled hard for about 45 minutes then moved on to the only open piece of equipment...the treadmill..... We have a love hate relationship....I hate the treadmill and it loves kicking my butt. But I rocked it for 15 minutes. We have our way in this upcoming weekend and I don't see this being a good one for me....but then again so far I haven't had the greatest weigh ins....All I can do is keep trying and not give up! I filled my fridge full of yummo veggies and some fruit, and also got some lean meats. This week I am going to try and start avoiding the nasty starches and whatever.... I did however have some cake this weekend for my Niece's birthday (totally worth it!!!) Ok well I am out of here!! Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home