Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

trying...need to try harder....

I feel like I am doing pretty well on my commitment of working out daily, but I feel I should be trying harder. I think what I need is to up my cardio every day and spread it out through out the whole day.... in place of eating 3 meals, maybe I should do some cardio 3 times a day. I have been eating just about 5 small meals a day and it really does work for me! I am going to Pulse on Saturday to take a Zumba class :) Maybe this is what I need to kick it up a notch. I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD(level 2) and The Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD (level 2). The I worked on ab and lower body...now my whole body is shaking and feels like I got a great workout. Now if you will excuse me I have to go beat my friend who just took a bite of a chocolate cupcake!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home