Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Small milestones

So this weekend I decided to do a little clothes shopping .... turns out I am down a pant size! When I was in the fitting room I wanted to do a laugh/cry/happy scream/freak out dance move if one existed!! I haven't been doing the best with working out but I have been eating very well. We only have like 12 days til the next weigh in so i really need to step it up! No more funny business! I went and worked out this morning and plan on doing some sort of physical activity with my daughter once she is out of school today. Tomorrow will be a work out dvd at home then an evening work out at the Y while my daughter is in her swim lesson, and also a night time Zumba class. Thursday and Friday will be a little bit of everything. 

I know a lot of the other contestants have had some troubles with their weight loss this month so I know I am not the only one....  But I know if we all keep our heads up and our eyes on the prize we will all do well! We have a few more months left to give it our all! 

I wanted to leave this little comment for you readers... it will leave you with a giggle! :Ellen DegeneresYou have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home