Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

dreaming big..but not too big

Can I ask you an honest question? Am I the only one who in their dreams looks like a totally different person than what they really look like.....? Every time I dream while I am sleeping I look like a size 7..... I don't quite get it. Is it me just imagining this is what I want to look like or could it be that this is some sort of sign??? I mean don't get me wrong I am no super model in my dreams, I just appear thinner and healthier. I wish there was a way to save the image in my mind and transfer it to my computer so I could print it out.... You are probably reading this going "what is wrong with this girl????'' I  just thought I would share this and see if anyone else out there dreams like this... So anyway on to my actual blogging about weight loss and my journey:

Starting today I am going to be paying close attention to my caloric intake. I'm kinda thinking this may help me lose more weight effectively. My daughter is back to school from her spring break so now I am forced to get out of bed and get back on her schedule, which is really the best way to motivate me. Yesterday while I was locked out of my house for a little over an hour I decided to clean up my back yard....but I put a little twist in to doing it... I turned it into a game for Sofia and I. Each time we came to a part of the yard that had something that was damaged or just needed to be tossed we did 1 minute of jogging back and forth between the garbage can and our spot we were working at and then I added some side lunges for me.... Then after we picked up the yard we decided to do laps around our back yard... one lap we would gallop, the next we would skip... and it went on until my husband came home. The hour flew and it was a nice change just burning calories and having fun! 

So for dinner last night I made pizza using 2 "Flat Out" bread tortilla things for the crust. They are only 90 calories for the whole wrap! My daughter actually ate what I gave her which was a huge surprise for me because this child refuses to eat anything you give her.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home