Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Monday, February 13, 2012

:)

This weekend I took a sip of my daughter's pop and about spit it out everywhere....I can't believe how bad that stuff tasted!! I certainly don't miss the sodas or even candy... I had a few of those conversation hearts and the pinks ones were good but it just wasn't worth it. I was not able to take a Zumba class this weekend due the the weather so I was bummed, but I did however get on my bike and jammed out with my daughter and got my sweat on! I forgot how much that works my stomach muscles and legs. This week I have a goal of losing 2 pounds and upping my cardio. It's time to get going! I have found that eating a pretty good breakfast gives me that extra push I need in the mornings, as well as eating 5 small meals a day. By dinner time i feel stuffed after eating about half of whats on my plate. I have been working out every Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays at my friends house and on Mondays and Wednesdays at home. I just found out that the YMCA is giving us a 4 month membership!! I can't wait to start going there and kicking some major butt!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home