Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fun things!

My best friend Danielle and I are on going on a mini road trip to the Mustard Seed Organic Market this weekend! We are going to check out the whole store without our kids!! This place is in Solon, and I can't tell you how excited I am!!! They have everything you could imagine!! 

I was watching The Today Show this morning and Dr. Oz was on with his list of 100 foods you should have in your shopping cart so I am going to look over that list and see what I don't have.... I am down another 2 pounds and I am hoping to drop another 2 pounds by the end of this week. Ok well I am going to go work out, I will fill you in on my trip to this store next week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home