Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Monday, April 2, 2012

2nd weigh in

Well I stepped on that scale Saturday morning and was down 4.4lbs. Not bad but I feel like I could have lost more.... I may not be eating enough so this week I am going to concentrate on my calorie intake to be sure. I am also going to be sure I eat all my veggies!  I think I may have slacked on that a bit. I feel good though :) I do have way more energy, self confidence, and an overall better look at life. I tell that my pants are not tight anymore too. I was able to put a few shirts on that I haven't been able to wear in about 3 or 4 years!!! 

So I am going to continue to push myself! My next weigh in goal is going to be 6 pounds. I think with my working hard and eating right I really believe I can do this! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home