Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a friendly work out!

Yesterday I got the pleasure of working out with my fellow Lighten Up contestant Desirea! We did about 30 minutes of strength training and 30 minutes of cardio! It was really nice getting to work out with her! Going to the gym by myself isn't bad but sometimes it gives a little bit of a push to go with somebody. The time flew by and we got an awesome workout!! I hope Des and I are able to get together again because I really enjoyed having another person with me :) My friend is hoping to get a membership soon and then she will also be joining me!! Th more support the merrier!! 

 I stopped at the store today and got some more Greek yogurt, granola, and frozen strawberries....it's the perfect breakfast or even a dessert! My goal for the next weigh in is going to be pretty high, I am aiming at trying to lose about 15 to 20 pounds by then. I was highly disappointed with my 2.8 pound loss last month so I have been stepping it up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home