Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Friday, March 2, 2012

keeping up

So I have been working out at the Painesville YMCA. I must say i have fallen in love with the recumbent bike. The other day I rode for about 45 minutes. I did try the elliptical machine and it a love hate relationship right now. I haven't weighed myself in a few days but i have noticed that some articles of clothing are either getting a bit big or not as tight!!! After school today my daughter and I are going to go play a at the Y. She was home sick yesterday and kept asking me if the 2 of us could work out together...she is my little coach and makes me feel so good about working on this journey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home