Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

strength training today

I joined forces with Danielle (my best friend) up at the Y and we had a strength training session with good ol' Keith! He kicked us into gear!! We worked from top to bottom and man do I feel it! I have a feeling I am going to feel it even more tomorrow when I wake up.... I weighed myself the other day and I am down a few more pounds so that has kept me going!! I think I have an addiction to going to the gym :) I seriously look forward to going every morning as soon as I open my eyes. My husband got me a new gym bag, and that makes taking everything soooo much easier which then makes it even easier for me to get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home