Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

confidence boost!

Today I decided to get contacts! I am tired of hiding behind my nerd glasses and needed the boost of self confidence. I LOVE THEM!!!!! I know it will be easier to workout with them in place of the glasses. Between the contacts and this amazing weather I feel so good!!! I went to the gym by myself last night and busted some major booty!! I kinda had it in my mind that my friend had like a hidden camera somewhere and could see everything  I was doing.  So I made sure I worked out just as hard as when she is with me! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home