Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

3/8/12

Today I am going to work out at the Y with my best friend!! I am so happy she now has a membership!!! I know this is really going to help me get going!! I was home yesterday with my daughter who was sick and had to stay home from school....I don't think I have ever craved the gym so bad!! Thankfully she is feeling better and I sent her to school today! So the only problem I ran into today was I kinda forgot to eat breakfast this morning.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home