Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

boooooooooo

Ugh.... Well I have to say I think the anticipation for our weigh in this week is really getting to me. I am not seeing the results on the scale....the numbers just won't move down... I mean my pants are getting a little bigger and baggier, but I have been busting my butt and to see the numbers stuck makes me want to scream! I usually have a positive outlook on things but I feel as if I have gone nowhere...like I am a joke....I don't think I have been this upset since the begining of the contest. I know I still have all of the next 4 months to lose this weight but come on... cut me a break!!!! I have been going to the gym doing tons of cardio, eating right, and whatever.... maybe I need to step back and take a look at the whole picture. I am not going to give up that's for sure.... So back to the gym I will go and work my hardest! This will not be the end of me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home