Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Friday, March 9, 2012

woot woot!!

Ok so this morning I woke up got my daughter and myself ready, took her to school, and cruised on up to the Y. I met up with Desirea and my bestie Danielle. We warmed up and went downstairs and started on the bikes. We then made our way over to the elliptical machines. I discovered this machine that is like a rotating staircase. I pushed myself to about 9 minutes and that was HARD!!!! I then continued on the elliptical for about 20 minutes. After we were ready to pass out, Danielle and I went played around in the gym shooting hoops. I must say it was fun trying so hard to make a basket...I think Danielle may banish me though.... I feel so good getting these workouts, I have more energy, and feel so much better about myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home