Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break

My daughter has been on her school's spring break since Monday..... The weather hasn't been the greatest, but having her home she has been my little coach. Every morning she has asked me what kind of healthy breakfast I am going to eat, and I have to show her what I make. We have been playing and having such a great time together! We went to my parents house for a 2 night sleep over and enjoyed many play sword fights with my mom, dad, and one of my 3 sisters! You would be shocked at how much it makes the back of your arms burn!! I had some really good bean salsa my dad had made....it had some black beans, hot sauce, red onion, tomatoes with chilies, and some adobo....Sooooo good!!!!

I really haven't been to the gym this week but next week I fully plan on going back to my schedule and working my booty off!! 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home