Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The 1st weigh in

So I have to admit... I am a little nervous for my 1st weigh in that will be this Saturday. I know I have lost weight but I feel like I should have lost way more. I have been doing really well and am wondering if I need to tweak my diet a little. The first 2  weeks I was doing so well with loading up on veggies and eating 5 to 6 small meals each day, and I really need to go back to that! I have been doing well in my working out, and I know once this weather will make up it's mind and becomes warm with out the rain I will be outside getting a garden prepared, walking, riding my bike, and playing with my daughter. But like last night's episode....there are no more excuses!! I want to get going on this weight loss journey!! I want to show people that it isn't a chore and that it can be fun getting this done!! I still have not missed the fast food or crap foods I used to eat! I have noticed that my daughter has been eating her veggies with less of a fight each evening! My husband has been so supportive of me and keeps our house stocked full of fresh fruit and veggies, I don't know what I would do without him!! My best friend and I have still been working out together and she has looked into getting her family a YMCA family membership to keep her family healthy!! So as I go to my weigh in I am going to keep positive thought in my mind and know that this is just the start, nothing will hold me back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home