Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Protein Shakes....

So I just got done with a really good cardio kick boxing work out! I feel amazing. I bought some whey protein shake poweder because my friend and I have been reading up on it. So after our workout I fixed 2 shakes for us....well the flavor is Chocolate so we were bothin thinking "ooohh this is going to be pretty good...." Boy were we wrong!! It tastes like wierd funky rotten chocolate in a glass!!!! But if it is going to help build muscles we are going to just have to suck the down..... I am hoping to start going to the YMCA and utilize the gym there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home