Blogs > Lighten Up with Crystal

28-year-old Crystal Cicconetti of Painesville will join forces with a lifelong friend to get in shape and become what she describes as "a smokin' hot mom." She and her family have cut out processed food and dining out.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

What a happy day!!

Today I got to go on a mini road trip with 2 of my friends! We went to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and The Mustard Seed. We all really took out time and browsed the isles and each picked out a couple fun things to bring home! I got 2 types of pita chips and a Greek yogurt. Then after we were done shopping we decided to eat at Aladin's Eatery in Mentor. It was a great place to try some new fun foods!!! I can't tell you how much fun I had! Just getting to browse and check some interesting foods and products to incorporate into my everyday diet. This week my daughter has Monday off for President's Day so I am hoping to do something fun and active with her!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home